The LidgetCompton Advantage White Apex Garage builds on the Essentials range and includes a number of upgraded features in white uPVC to make your building virtually maintenance free.
The Advantage White range is available in 3 styles: Apex which features a traditional pitched roof. Or, a Pent flat roof building with a gentle slope from front to back and finally, a Pent Mansard roof, which features slight front elevation. All styles are designed to blend with most housing styles.
The Advantage White Apex range offers a range of sizes and optional upgardes. Make of your Advantage White Apex what you will; garage, store, workshop, garden room, gym, music room, or a combination by adding a partition to the rear of your garage.
What's included in my garage?
Spar aggregate finish concrete panels
Lidgetcompton's reinforced thicker concrete panels are finished with an attractive spar aggregate finish
Coloured roof sheets
These solid roof sheets are available in a choice of 6 colours and also come with eaves fillers to stop any draughts.
uPVC white fascias and vergeboards
All Advantage White range buildings are have uPVC white fascias and vergeboards for a maintenance free finish.
uPVC white double glazed 4ft fixed timber window
A 4ft wide fixed uPVC white double glazed window lets in plenty of natural daylight.
White up and over door
A white powder coated galvanised steel up and over Hormann door is supplied as standard. Vertically ribbed and fully retractable.
Real-Brick front posts
Choose from 5 styles of real brick front posts to match your home!
uPVC guttering and downpipes
Guttering is included on all Advantage white buildings. Perfect for collecting valuable rainwater, or simply divert into your water drainage.
A nice neat internal sand/cement fillet provides an additional internal sealent against moisture.
Timber weather bar
A sturdy timber weather bar prevents rainwater and debris from entering your garage, under the up and over door
Delivery and Installation
An expert team of fitters will deliver and install your garage onto a suitably prepared base.
With LidgetCompton's 10-year structural guarantee, you can be rest assured you're investing in a quality product.
Make it your own
Translucent roof sheets
These roof sheets allow plenty of natural light to pour into your garage.
These are ideal if you want to line your garage with boarding and insulation or simpley mount a board for your electrical fittings if you want to install electricity.
These sturdy shelves are attached to the panel bolts and offer valuable storage space. Available in 2ft, 4ft and 6ft lengths.
Add a personnel door to your garage for alternative access. Choose from a range of galvanised steel personnel doors.
4 point locking
Improve the security of your up and over door by adding 4 point locking.
Electric Remote Control
Want an automatic door opener for your garage? Simply add the electric remote control opener and drive into your garage without getting out of your car!
LidgetCompton Advantage White Apex Double Garage
The Advantage White Apex is a much improved upgrade to the Essentials Apex.The key difference is the fact that this building is fitted with a number of upgrades including: maintenance free PVCu facias, vergeboards and gutters. A 4ft uPVC window rather than timber. Vertically ribbed front up and over doors (rather than horizontal), real brick front posts and a choice of coloured roof sheets.
LidgetCompton Advantage White Apex 12ft 6in x 16ft 3in
Here is a 12ft 6in x 16ft 3in LidgetCompton Advantage White apex garage on display at our Livingston branch.
As you can see, this buildings has had a 3ft wide vertically ribbed personnel door added for alternative access.
Ideal if your garage is to be used as storage for your car or used as a workshop!
A handy addition for your concrete garage which attaches using sturdy metal brackets bolted to the concrete panels. No need to attempt to drill into the garage panels yourself (which we definitely don't recommend).
Spar Aggregate finish
The LidgetCompton Advantage white packages feature a spar aggregate finish as standard.
It's an attractive, inexpensive and maintenance free finish which is applied at the factory during manufacturing.
Cement fillet and mastic seal
Making your garage weather-tight is very important and two of the key elements of this are shown in this picture. When installed, your garage fitters will seal between the panels with a water resistant mastic sealant which prevents draughts and damp. The fitters will then fill and smooth around the bottom edge as shown in the picture with a sand/cement fillet.
Hormann doors have an unrivalled reputation for providing easy lift up and over doors. They are secure, reliable and feature an external frame for strength and good looks. The picture here illustrated a horizontally ribbed up and over door, but a vertically ribbed white up and over door are a standard feature of the Advantage white range.
PVCu fixed window
This is a 4ft long PVCu double fixed window, in this instance set into the rear of this Advantage White Apex garage, but it could equally well be side fitting. The 4ft uPVC fixed window is a standard feature of the Advantage White range.
An important feature of your garage is the filler which cuts out draughts along the eaves. It's moulded to shape and slides in below the pressed cement fibre roof sheets.
Personnel door , 3ft ribbed steel.
This is the optional 3ft personnel door, available for any of our range. This one is in vertically ribbed steel and is finished with a white powder coated paint finish. There's a choice of different styles too so please be sure to ask about other options.
Personnel door from inside
This is the internal view of the 3ft vertically ribbed, white powder coated personnel door available with most of our sheds and garages.
4 Point Secure Locking
Our main garage doors have two point locking but for a small extra charge you can upgrade to 4 point locking. (Note the bars that run diagonally across the door). This locks the door in all 4 corners.
Translucent roof sheet
One or more translucent roof sheets can bring light into your garage. Position them over a workbench, a doorway or a dull corner for that little bit of extra daylight. Alternatively, for added security, specify a garage with no side windows and add translucent roof sheets instead !
Sturdy steel roof trusses are treated with red oxide paint to prevent rusting.
The fibre cement roof sheets are screwed in place on to substantial treated timber purlins which , in turn, are secured on galvanised joist hangers.
GBC...here to help you
GBC have branches all over the country displaying our buildings and offering help and advice to our customers.
Established in 1986, we are real people with our feet on the ground and with a real investment in and commitment to our buildings.
We are not an anonymous internet site.
Please give us the opportunity to assist you in buying the building of your choice ... contact us by freephone, email, our live website chat or call our branches direct. You will find all of these contact opportunities in this website. We look forward to speaking to you
- Concrete steel reinforced panels with Spar finish
- White galvanised steel vertically ribbed up & over door
- Fibre cement roof sheets in a choice of 6 colours
- Real brick front posts
- White uPVC fascias and vergeboard
- White uPVC double glazed fixed window
- Guttering and downpipes
- Sand and cement fillet
- Timber weather bar
- Delivered and installed
- 10-year guarantee
- 8ft 6in (wide) x 14ft 3in
- 8ft 6in (wide) x 16ft 3in
- 8ft 6in (wide) x 18ft 3in
- 8ft 6in (wide) x 20ft 3in
- 8ft 6in (wide) x 22ft 3in
- 8ft 6in (wide) x 24ft 3in
- 9ft 6in (wide) x 14ft 3in
- 9ft 6in (wide) x 16ft 3in
- 9ft 6in (wide) x 18ft 3in
- 9ft 6in (wide) x 20ft 3in
- 9ft 6in (wide) x 22ft 3in
- 9ft 6in (wide) x 24ft 3in
- 10ft 6in (wide) x 14ft 3in
- 10ft 6in (wide) x 16ft 3in
- 10ft 6in (wide) x 18ft 3in
- 10ft 6in (wide) x 20ft 3in
- 10ft 6in (wide) x 22ft 3in
- 10ft 6in (wide) x 24ft 3in
- 12ft 6in (wide) x 14ft 3in
- 12ft 6in (wide) x 16ft 3in
- 12ft 6in (wide) x 18ft 3in
- 12ft 6in (wide) x 20ft 3in
- 12ft 6in (wide) x 22ft 3in
- 12ft 6in (wide) x 24ft 3in
- 14ft 6in (wide) x 14ft 3in
- 14ft 6in (wide) x 16ft 3in
- 14ft 6in (wide) x 18ft 3in
- 14ft 6in (wide) x 20ft 3in
- 14ft 6in (wide) x 22ft 3in
- 14ft 6in (wide) x 24ft 3in
- 16ft 6in (wide) x 14ft 3in
- 16ft 6in (wide) x 16ft 3in
- 16ft 6in (wide) x 18ft 3in
- 16ft 6in (wide) x 20ft 3in
- 16ft 6in (wide) x 22ft 3in
- 16ft 6in (wide) x 24ft 3in
- 18ft 6in (wide) x 14ft 3in
- 18ft 6in (wide) x 16ft 3in
- 18ft 6in (wide) x 18ft 3in
- 18ft 6in (wide) x 20ft 3in
- 18ft 6in (wide) x 22ft 3in
- 18ft 6in (wide) x 24ft 3in
- 20ft 6in (wide) x 14ft 3in
- 20ft 6in (wide) x 16ft 3in
- 20ft 6in (wide) x 18ft 3in
- 20ft 6in (wide) x 20ft 3in
- 20ft 6in (wide) x 22ft 3in
- 20ft 6in (wide) x 24ft 3in
- 22ft 6in (wide) x 14ft 3in
- 22ft 6in (wide) x 16ft 3in
- 22ft 6in (wide) x 18ft 3in
- 22ft 6in (wide) x 20ft 3in
- 22ft 6in (wide) x 22ft 3in
- 22ft 6in (wide) x 24ft 3in
- 24ft 6in (wide) x 14ft 3in
- 24ft 6in (wide) x 16ft 3in
- 24ft 6in (wide) x 18ft 3in
- 24ft 6in (wide) x 20ft 3in
- 24ft 6in (wide) x 22ft 3in
- 24ft 6in (wide) x 24ft 3in
- 26ft 6in (wide) x 14ft 3in
- 26ft 6in (wide) x 16ft 3in
- 26ft 6in (wide) x 18ft 3in
- 26ft 6in (wide) x 20ft 3in
- 26ft 6in (wide) x 22ft 3in
- 26ft 6in (wide) x 24ft 3in
- + Show All (59 more)
- Spar Finish
- Spar Finish - 7ft Eaves Height
- Spar Finish - 7ft 6in Eaves Height
Optional Upgrades Available
- 2ft Additional Length
- 2ft Additional Length - 7ft Eaves Height
- 2ft Additional Length - 7ft 6in Eaves
- Vertically Ribbed Colour Finish
- White Georgian Up and Over Door Upgrade
- Rollershutter Door Upgrade
- Sectional Door White
- Sectional Door Colour Finish
- 4 Point Locking
- Electric Remote Control
- Key Override
- Wall Mounted Switch
- Additional Handset
- Vertically Ribbed White Galvanised Steel Personnel Door (3ft)
- Vertically Ribbed White Galvanised Steel Personnel Door (4ft)
- Georgian White Galvanised Steel Personnel Door (3ft)
- Vertically Ribbed Galvanised Steel Personnel Door (3ft) Colour Finish
- Vertically Ribbed Galvanised Steel Personnel Door (4ft) Colour Finish
- Georgian Galvanised Steel Personnel Door (3ft) Colour Finish
- White PVCu Glazed Personnel Door (3ft)
- Fixed White PVCu Window (2ft)
- Fixed White PVCu Window (4ft)
- Opening White PVCu Window (2ft)
- Opening White PVCu Window (4ft)
- Translucent Roof Sheet
- Lining Clips (pack of 12)
- Shelf Stack (2ft)
- Shelf Stack (4ft)
- Shelf Stack (6ft)
- + Show All (22 more)
Looking for a different size / finish / option? Click here to get in touch!
Delivery and Installation Information
All concrete garages include installation by an expert team of builders. A concrete base needs to be prepared by you prior to delivery. Base plans for each building and base-building information is available, to ensure that there are no issues when we deliver and install.
As all of our concrete garages are very heavy, they are normally delivered using large lorries. So that we can be sure that buildings are safe and undamaged when unloaded, we also use lorry-mounted fork-lifts to manoeuvre the concrete panels.
To be able to do this, we will need to ask you questions relating to access and the size of lorry that will be able to reach your property. Once you have placed your order, you will be asked to fill out a 'help-the-driver' form that will give you the opportunity to give as much detail as possible - allowing us to deliver and install your new garage.
As there are so many variations in our range of garages and each one is made to order, you should expect to receive delivery of your new building around 4-6 weeks from when your “help the driver” form has been sent back to us.
Where Can I See LidgetCompton Garages?