Creative Spaces - Upload Your Photos
At GBC, we take a lot of pride in the buildings that we sell. As amazing as they look on our display centres, they look even better when they're in their natural location! If you think your brand new garden building is quite an eye catcher in your garden, then send in your photo!
In exchange, we will email you a '£20 off' voucher code to use on any product(s) on our website.
What's more, by submitting your photos, your building may be selected by us for a professional photography shoot, with you receiving £200 in Love-To-Shop vouchers as a thank you!
Full terms and conditions can be found further down this page, but to take part, just fill in the form below and upload your images!
Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 years of age or older and be a UK resident to participate.
- You (the customer) must have placed your order with GBC Buildings for Leisure LLP at any of our display centres, online or over the telephone.
- The '£20 off' voucher is subject to a minimum spend of £50 and will be sent to you via email.
- One entry per order. If you have ordered from us more than once, you can submit an entry for each building you have ordered.
- You can submit an unlimited amount of images.
- By submitting a photo, you agree to the possible visit of a professional photographer at a time/date which is mutually agreeable between you and the photographer. The photoshoot could also include aerial (drone) photography, subject to suitability and availability.
- The 'Creative Spaces' scheme can be revised/closed at any point, without prior notice and no liability will arise from doing so.
- Should GBC withdraw the scheme at any point, existing customers who have received vouchers will still be eligible to use them until the expiry date previously given.
- Any image submitted will become the intellectual property of GBC Buildings for Leisure LLP, and can be used freely at our discretion. This include the production of any marketing materials, whether online or in print (your personal details will not be used, only the imagery supplied).