A very reliable Automatic Vent Opener to keep your greenhouse ventilated.
Suitable for aluminium or wooden greenhouses the openers are supplied complete with easy to follow instructions for a simple installation.
How the automatic vent opener works?
This Bayliss XL automatic vent opener is operated by a stainless steel cylinder containing wax which expands with heat. The heats pushes a piston causing the vent to open. As the temperature falls the wax contracts & a strong stainless steel spring closes the opener.
- For roof vents weighing up to 12lbs, approx. 30" x 24" (76cm x 61cm).
- Can be clamped onto aluminium greenhouses - no need for any drilling. If a more permanent fixing is required it can also be bolted on - for wooden greenhouses it is attached by wood screws (not supplied).
- Fitting neatly close to the glass the opener does not protrude into the greenhouse (so you don't bang your head!).
- Satin anodised unit approx. 11" (28cm) long which exerts a load of 11lbs (5Kg) i.e. it will lift a vent weighing up to 22lbs (10Kg).
- Can be set to start opening the vent at any temperature between 12-18° Centigrade/55-65° Fahrenheit, giving a maximum window opening of 12" (30cm).
- Supplied complete with comprehensive installation instructions.