Allows you to instantly swap from one gas cylinder to another.
This change over valve works in two stages to allow you to instantly swap from one gas cylinder to another.
The top section of the valve is a high pressure regulator that reduces the container pressure to around 7 bar to 1 bar and then sends it to a second stage regulator that completes the process by reducing the pressure down to 37 mbar outlet pressure.
- Make sure there is propane gas in both your gas cylinders before you start
- Rotate the black lever on the top front side of the regulator toward the cylinder you want to use first. This will be the 'service' cylinder and your second gas cylinder will be the 'reserve'.
- Slowly open both cylinder valves - The indicator on the top of the regulator will turn bright green. The indicator colour will stay green as long as there is fuel coming from the service side.
- When the service cylinder empties, the regulator will start drawing from the reserve cylinder providing an uninterrupted fuel flow to the system.
- When it changes over, the indicator colour changes from green to red - This indicates that the service cylinder is empty and needs to be filled.
- To remove the empty cylinder, rotate the black lever all the way over towards the service cylinder.
- The indicator will turn green and the reserve cylinder becomes the service cylinder.