The Apex 90 is a brand new addition to the LidgetCompton range. It differs from the normal apex models as the roof has been spun 90 degrees giving the same aspect from both the front and back.
This new and unique roof comes complete with plastisol coated, galvanised steel tile effect roof sheets available in 4 stylish colours all with anti-condensation lining, these are then mounted on robust steel purlins and rafters.
Each Apex 90 comes with many maintenance free features including PVCu fascia's, windows and gutters.
A wide range of optional extras such as personnel doors and roller shutter doors are available are allowing you customise your garage to your exact requirements. You can even upgrade to a brick, stone or textured finish to match your garage to your existing property.
The opportunity to enhance your building with a Premium Options (PO) package deal also enables you to save money and time! The full range of Bespoke Options ensures that you will be able to create the right building for you. Why not talk to us and get expert advice?
Our Special Package Offers
We've put together the most popular building options and reduced the price.
You will still qualify for any future price promotion and discounts!
Premium Options Package
- White Georgian up and over door with 4 point locking
- White 3ft wide Georgian personnel door with 3 point locking
- White PVCu 4ft opening window
- White PVCu gutters to both sides
- White PVCu fascias, verge and backboard
- RealBrick front posts - choice of 4 colours
- Sand and cement fillet
- Timber weather bar
Apex 90 Single Garage
Shown here is the LidgetCompton Apex 90 single garage.
Apex 90 Double Garage
Shown here is the LidgetCompton Apex 90 Double Garage.
Transverse roof design
This image shows a close-up of the transverse roof design on the LidgetCompton Apex 90 garage.
GBC...here to help you
GBC have branches all over the country displaying our buildings and offering help and advice to our customers.
Established in 1986, we are real people with our feet on the ground and with a real investment in and commitment to our buildings.
We are not an anonymous internet site.
Please give us the opportunity to assist you in buying the building of your choice ... contact us by freephone, email or call our branches direct. You will find all of these contact opportunities in this website. We look forward to speaking to you
- Concrete steel reinforced panels with Spar finish
- Pre-framed, fully retractable, white powder coated galvanised steel, horizontal ribbed up and over door
- Transverse style tile effect roof -plastisol coated, galvanised steel tile effect roof sheets with anti-condensation lining Fascias White PVCu fascia's and vergeboards and front & rear PVCu gutters and downpipes
- 4' (1.22m) wide white PVCu fixed window
- 8ft 6in (wide) x 14ft 6in
- 20ft 6in (wide) x 20ft 6in
- 16ft 6in (wide) x 18ft 6in
- 9ft 6in (wide) x 16ft 6in
- 18ft 6in (wide) x 20ft 6in
- 10ft 6in (wide) x 18ft 6in
- 8ft 6in (wide) x 16ft 6in
- 16ft 6in (wide) x 20ft 6in
- 9ft 6in (wide) x 18ft 6in
- 20ft 6in (wide) x 14ft 6in
- 10ft 6in (wide) x 20ft 6in
- 8ft 6in (wide) x 18ft 6in
- 18ft 6in (wide) x 14ft 6in
- 9ft 6in (wide) x 20ft 6in
- 20ft 6in (wide) x 16ft 6in
- 16ft 6in (wide) x 14ft 6in
- 8ft 6in (wide) x 20ft 6in
- 18ft 6in (wide) x 16ft 6in
- 10ft 6in (wide) x 14ft 6in
- 20ft 6in (wide) x 18ft 6in
- 16ft 6in (wide) x 16ft 6in
- 9ft 6in (wide) x 14ft 6in
- 18ft 6in (wide) x 18ft 6in
- 10ft 6in (wide) x 16ft 6in
- + Show All (17 more)
- Brick or Stone Effect
- Smooth Textured Finish
- Spar Finish
Optional Upgrades Available
- Premium Options Package
- Vertically Ribbed White Up and Over Door
- Georgian White Up and Over Door
- 4 Point Locking
- Decograin Upgrade (main door)
- Sectional Door
- Sectional Door With Windows
- Side-Hung Timber Doors
- Electric Remote Control
- Decograin PVCu Fascia and Vergeboard
- Standard Timber Personnel Door (3ft)
- Standard Timber Personnel Door (4ft)
- Deluxe Timber Personnel Door (3ft)
- Vertically Ribbed White Galvanised Steel Personnel Door (3ft)
- Vertically Ribbed White Galvanised Steel Personnel Door (4ft)
- Georgian White Galvanised Steel Personnel Door (3ft)
- Decograin Upgrade (personnel door)
- White PVCu Half Glazed Personnel Door (3ft)
- White PVCu Half Glazed Personnel Door (3ft 6in)
- Decograin PVCu Half Glazed Personnel Door (3ft)
- Decograin PVCu Half Glazed Personnel Door (3ft 6in)
- Fixed Timber Window (2ft)
- Fixed Timber Window (4ft)
- Fixed White PVCu Window (2ft)
- Fixed White PVCu Window (4ft)
- Opening White PVCu Window (2ft)
- Opening White PVCu Window (4ft)
- Fixed Decograin PVCu Window (2ft)
- Fixed Decograin PVCu Window (4ft)
- Opening Decograin PVCu Window (2ft)
- Opening Decograin PVCu Window (4ft)
- Sand and Cement Fillet
- RealBrick Front Posts
- Stone Effect Front Posts
- Translucent Roof Sheet
- Timber Weather Bar
- Guttering to front and rear
- Shelf Stack (2ft)
- Shelf Stack (4ft)
- Shelf Stack (6ft)
- + Show All (33 more)
Looking for a different size / finish / option? Click here to get in touch!
Delivery and Installation Information
All concrete garages include installation by an expert team of builders. A concrete base needs to be prepared by you prior to delivery. Base plans for each building and base-building information is available, to ensure that there are no issues when we deliver and install.
As all of our concrete garages are very heavy, they are normally delivered using large lorries. So that we can be sure that buildings are safe and undamaged when unloaded, we also use lorry-mounted fork-lifts to manoeuvre the concrete panels.
To be able to do this, we will need to ask you questions relating to access and the size of lorry that will be able to reach your property. Once you have placed your order, you will be asked to fill out a 'help-the-driver' form that will give you the opportunity to give as much detail as possible - allowing us to deliver and install your new garage.
As there are so many variations in our range of garages and each one is made to order, you should expect to receive delivery of your new building around 4-6 weeks from when your “help the driver” form has been sent back to us.
Where Can I See LidgetCompton Garages?
You may also be interested in...